Frosted Snowgirl Enchantress

Today I am here posting a showcase image for Lacy Sunshine
and you can get her at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe
I decided to make a jewelry / trinket box, 
I had a cigar box that I thought would be perfect for it. 
So I got out my gesso and painted the box and then inked around the edges.
after that I got all my papers picked out and distressed them and inked them. Found some chipboard pieces I thought would be perfect, so painted them and then put crackle paint on.. love that stuff.. lol Found what dies and frantage I thought would work well, got some dark green felt for the bottom of inside of box. Found some beautiful little feet for the box online and ordered them up. they are very easy to attach.. just a nail and hammer..
here is my finished project..








Here are the colors I used to color Frosted Snow Girl Enchantress:
Please head over to the Lacy Sunshine Facebook Page 
and check out all of the fun going on over there.

Hugs

7 comments

  1. This is adorable Corinne!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely beautiful, Corinne. what an awesome job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne this is a stunning Christmas box. Just adore the beautiful textures and traditional colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Something that I could never get tired of looking at. Great idea for girls (and women) of any age!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous result just love the challenge in you to create something so beautiful.xxx
    {aNNie My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete