Fairest of all Princesses Digi, Make it Crafty

http://www.makeitcrafty.com/digital-stamps/new-misc-digi-stamps.html

Well what do you think of her? She is one of Make it Crafty's Newest Digi release. Just came out yesterday!  If you haven't seen the new line yet you MUST go check them out... they are Fantastic and you will be seeing them on my blog as I get them colored up! :-)
I used my Copic Markers
BG 70,72,75,78 = dress
B00,01,02 = bird, eyes
E000,00,01,11 and BV20 = flesh
E42,44,47 = hair
R01,02,21= top of dress and shoes, lips
I picked these colors to match with my new paper pack I got Graphic 45 A Ladies Diary
Sprayed my roses and candy dots to match and threw in a light pink Swirl flourish for some extra bling...
Hope you like her
Hugs

1 comment

  1. I just love this digi. Make it Crafty did a great job on their new release. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete